Thursday, May 16, 2013

CCTV captures moment ghost calls time at bar

Video footage has emerged which appears to show the bell in the clubhouse at Exmouth Rugby Club ringing of its own volition.



The CCTV shows spooked bar staff giving the bell a cautious berth as it springs to life mid-afternoon.

But bar manager Frank Bright, known as Marv, is less than convinced. "The bell ringing on its own is pretty odd, I'll give you that," he said, "And one of the girls was quite freaked out.


YouTube link.

"But I'm a bit more level-headed and I'm sure there's some way to explain it; I just can't put my finger on it at the moment."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I see. In the video with the guy explaining what happened, you can see the rope attached to the bell is hanging down. In the other video there is no rope until it falls and makes a dinging sound. I believe the rope was hanging on the hook on the wall and simply fell due to vibration caused by someone at the counter. Look closely.