Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Excited lady threw her prosthetic leg at Robbie Williams impersonator

A woman removed her prosthetic leg and threw it to Robbie Williams impersonator Blobbie Williams at the GuilFest 2014 festival.



Heather Best had removed her leg to wave at the singer, but when the portly tribute act spotted her in the audience, she threw it in his direction for him to then raise it in the air.

47-year-old Heather said: "I used to go to Glastonbury. I work in horse racing and lost my leg through a stupid accident at work. This is the first festival I have been to since.


YouTube link.

"That [the accident] was in 2010. It's good to dance even if I only have one leg." She said Angels was her favourite Robbie Williams song. "He [Blobbie] sings with a lovely voice. I was there to have fun and to dance again."

No comments: