Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Jesus found on pierogi at church festival

Robert Hellar, chairman of The St. Andre Bessette Church Festival in Ecorse, Michigan, says someone brought him a piergoi with "the face of Jesus" on it on Saturday.

"I was in the taco booth making taco's, and they came up to me and said 'Jesus love Polish food more than Mexican food' and I asked why," Heller said.



That's when he saw the pierogi. "I was shocked. I looked at it, and you can definitely see the face of Jesus," Heller said.

Right now, the church plans to keep the piergoi in a freezer bag and in the freezer. They don't know what they're going to do with it next.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks more like Charles Manson to me.

Anonymous said...

My landscaper, Jesus, does not look anything like that, dammit!

Piers "Morgan" Moron said...

It's a burnt dumpling. What is it with Americans?

Anonymous said...

looks like Frank Zappa to me...

shak said...

Charles Manson is the first thing I saw, too.

Nell said...

And I saw Charles Manson too!

Cate said...

Charles Manson, not Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Manson!

Barbwire said...

Another Manson here.