Sunday, November 16, 2014

Man finds Jesus on piece of chicken

Ernesto Hernandez eating dinner at his home in Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania, on Thursday when he saw Jesus. "I always kid to my wife she's such a divine cook and I'm about to fork into my chicken and lo and behold, I mean, there's a picture of what looks to be like Jesus to me.



"It really kind of took me a back a minute," says Hernandez. The image Hernandez saw is small, just on a little bite of chicken, but he thinks there's no mistaking there's a face there. "I showed my wife and we all laughed about it and said, 'Wow, this is amazing, it's so clear it's so concise, it looks like Jesus.'



"I'm not saying it's Jesus. It's definitely a bearded man." Hernandez says he always looks for signs, not necessarily divine ones, but last summer he thought he saw the face of Jesus in some clouds outside house.


YouTube link. Original news video.

Despite this, Hernandez says he's isn't active in any particular religion. "I'm not a religious man, but I'm very spiritual. I believe in oneness. I believe we're all from the same source. I certainly feel blessed. I'm blessed for the family I have and the life that I have and I'm very grateful for that."

4 comments:

BoS said...

"sigh"

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he had some chesus for afters?

Unknown said...

Yep. That's Jesus alright. Or Kenny Loggins. One of the two.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Peter Sutcliffe, The Yorkshire Ripper. Eye of the beholder, I guess.